Sr. Manager, Sales Analytics
A big opportunity! Great pay!
Love Analytics? Are you good in management?
Then, my client requires YOUR mojo with them. In a nutshell, you will drive the development of sales strategy and track the success of its execution.
Major responsibilities can be categorized into:
- Evaluating Sale Force Effectiveness
- Providing Promotion Analytics
- Developing Sales Forecasts
- Business Communications
Interesting?? Scroll down for more..
Not an exhaustive set of responsibilities, but an over view:
- Lead the implementation of sales analytic initiatives through the use of task forces, educational training and sales leadership coaching.
- Identify secondary data sources and manage external vendors to conduct advance analyses of various sales efforts.
- Understand and incorporate key factors such as market demand, category trends, inventory position and contract terms to drive comprehensive sales forecasts.
- Create and implement training concerning analytics within the Sales organization.
- Adhere to all financial, quality and compliance policies and procedures. Ensure all direct reports are adhering to the policies and procedures.
If this has piqued your curiosity, please check if you have the following:
- 8-10 years analytical experience required preferably in the healthcare or consumer package goods industry.
- Experience using syndicated, medical claims or longitudinal patient-level data required along with an understanding of advance analytic techniques used in marking mix modeling, segmentation analysis, physician and patient targeting and sales force alignment.
- Must exhibit proficiency in the following competencies: adaptability, teamwork, initiative, innovation, integrity, data analysis, leadership, strategic thinking and communication.
Here’s what we can offer.
- A competitive base salary.
- Full benefits.
We would love to see you on board.
Please send us your resume, and – more importantly – a cover letter that tells us about your interest here. We’re excited to meet you!
We embrace diversity and equal opportunity in a serious way. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. The more inclusive we are, the better our work will be.