IT Digital Solutions Senior Architect - RJ
A big opportunity! Great pay!
Are you good in J2EE? Do you have experience in Oracle eCommerce?
Then, we are looking for you!!
In a nut shell, you will be part of a fast-paced IT Digital team, responsible for architecting and building the long-term strategic road map for the web, eCommerce, sales & marketing content system, and digital marketing.
In this position:
- You will develop solution architecture and creates technical documents to support business and IT strategic direction.
- You will provide technical leadership to the design, development, implementation and testing of technical solutions, integrating existing and new technologies.
- You will interact with business partners & solution architects to share and direct architecture practices that may affect business solution delivery.
- You will perform code reviews as needed.
- You will identify opportunities to adopt innovative technologies.
If this has piqued your curiosity, please check if YOU have the following
Good understanding of the Oracle eCommerce (ATG/Endeca), Oracle WebCenter (WCC/WCS) products, and Product Information Management systems.
- Strong understanding of the end to end J2EE technology stacks (from browser to back office servers).
- Strong experience in web, application, commerce, database, and search integration.
- Strong Java background, J2EE framework, and web technology (HTML, XML structure, Web 2.0 Social Technology, J2EE development and toolset).
- Strong leadership and negotiation skills with business and technical groups.
- Strong industry knowledge on the Digital Experience (Web, Digital Marketing).
Here’s what we can offer:
- A competitive Base Salary.
- Full Benefits.
- Relocation Assistance
Please send us your resume, and – more importantly – a cover letter that tells us about your interest here. We’re excited to meet you.
We embrace diversity and equal opportunity in a serious way. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. The more inclusive we are, the better our work will be.