Full Stack Developer
Location: Washington, DC
Why we need you?
Our client, a growing Mediterranean fast-casual restaurant brand is looking for a Full-Stack Engineer to help implement their vision at corporate headquarters in Washington, DC.
You’ll maintain their Consumer Applications to architect and build green-field products to solve the ever changing needs of the business.
Here’s what you’ll be doing.
- You’ll build great products and services that have a lasting impact.
- You’ll collaborate with developers and strategists to turn ideas into working products.
- You’ll build prototypes that articulate propositions and allow to glean customer insights.
- You’ll work using tests, pull requests, code reviews and continuous integration to ensure a high level of quality in your code and an excellent end product for consumers.
You need these qualifications:
- You have experience working with modern front-end technologies and tooling such as React, Flux, Webpack, Sass or similar.
- You have experience working on the server-side using Node, Elixir, Ruby on Rails, Python / Django or similar.
- You might have dabbled in some mobile development, whether that’s through React Native, Phonegap or straight up native code in iOS or Android.
- You are all about collaboration to make great things. You know that great ideas and products aren’t the result of some eureka moment but are the result of great teamwork and iteration.
Please send us your resume, and – more importantly – a cover letter that tells us about your interest here. We’re excited to meet you!
We embrace diversity and equal opportunity in a serious way. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. The more inclusive we are, the better our work will be.