We (Our Client) are one of the leading global leaders in lightweight metals technology, engineering and manufacturing who innovates multi-material solutions to advance our world.
Are you ready to lead our Clients' next generation Income Tax Accounting Platform ?
If yes, then below are some of your major responsibilities.
* Develop international tax strategies in accordance with our Clients' senior management policy that will result in reduction of tax costs.
* Lead and direct tax planning with all international entity reorganizations, acquisitions and dispositions.
* Assist in Quarterly and Annual Income tax accounting.
* Work closely with the VP-Tax and other senior tax, finance and BU management in the development of international tax planning ideas and strategies.
* Provide functional oversight and coordination of all tax planning and transactions for the non-US regional tax managers.
What’s in it for you? Glad you asked !!
Excellent Base Salary + Great Benefits Package + Bonus eligibility
We would love to hear from you if :
* You have a CPA or a Master’s degree in taxation or a law degree.
* You have a good knowledge of various corporate related areas of taxation and income tax accounting.
* You have a strong leadership skills to manage complex tax strategies and procedures.
* You have good knowledge of US outbound international tax law and US income tax accounting.
We embrace diversity and equal opportunity in a serious way. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. The more inclusive we are, the better our work will be.
Are you from a different state/city ? Would you like to move in to Pittsburg, PA? We would love to assist you in your move to PA.
Note: U.S. Citizens / Green Card Holders / EAD Candidates can apply.
Passionate and Dynamic Professionals please apply with your updated resume.